Thursday, December 3, 2015

Merry {Chic}mas

Source
If you couldn't already tell, I absolutely adore the holidays! I love the festive decor, fun events, and of course the shopping. If you're anything like me, you often find your self running 20 minutes late while getting ready for a holiday event because you have nothing to wear. There is no reason to sweat this year ladies because I have found the only three looks you need to make it through this holiday season in style. 
Source
Christmas Shopping
If you're anything like me, shopping is a workout. You need something that's comfortable, easy to move in, and of course cute! My go-to Christmas shopping outfit is a sweater (lightweight because of sweat. I did say shopping is a workout), skinny jeans, and booties.
Source
Cookie Swap
Cookie swaps are super fun, but you definitely want an outfit that will camouflage your mid-region. After all, it is a party dedicated to eating cookies. Because cookie swaps are generally more casual events, wear a flowy top, your favorite pair of jeans, and some clogs! (You can add a pair of festive socks to make your outfit more fun!)
Source
Christmas Party
I don't really like the idea of wearing dresses in the winter because I get cold very easily, so this look is perfect if you want to stay cozy while looking glamorous. Wear a chunky knit sweater, some nice joggers, and some clogs or heeled booties. To jazz up this look, add a statement necklace and some red lipstick and you're ready to celebrate!

These three styles should keep you looking chic and fabulous all holiday season! Merry {Chic}mas, Ladies!

xo. Brooke


No comments: