Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Holiday Playlist

As you know, I start listening to Christmas music in November (at the latest). I know that they're all basically just different versions of the same songs, but I love them nonetheless. Since it is finals season and college students will soon be driving home for the holidays I decided to share a holiday playlist to make studying and driving home a little more joyful. If you're already home for the holidays, feel free to listen while you decorate some Christmas cookies or do some other festive activity those of us still at school wish we could do. You can find my holiday playlist on Spotify, it's titled "Young, Wild & Broke: Christmas"!
  1. O Holy Night- *NSYNC
  2. That's Christmas to Me- Pentatonix
  3. All I Want for Christmas is You- Mariah Carey
  4. The 12 Days of Christmas- Straight No Chaser
  5. What Child Is This- Francesca Battistelli
  6. Wrapped in Red- Kelly Clarkson
  7. Here Comes santa Claus- Elvis presley
  8. Merry Christmas Darling- Christina Perri
  9. Where Christmas Is Found- Cameron Mitchell & aprilemade
  10. Warm and Fuzzy Time of Year- Billy Gilman
  11. Jingle Bells- Michael Buble (feat. The Puppini Sisters)
  12. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas- Bing Crosby
  13. Mistletoe and Holly- Frank Sinatra
  14. Something About December- Christina Perri
  15. Ave Maria- Josh Groban
  16. Infany Holy, Infant Lowly- BYU Vocal Point
  17. Marshmallow World- Francesca Battistelli
  18. The First Noel- Pentatonix
  19. Just For Now- Kelly Clarkson
  20. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays- *NSYNC
  21. Blue Christmas- Elvis Presley
  22. This Christmas- Straight No Chaser
  23. White Christmas- Bing Crosby
  24. God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen- BYU Vocal Point
  25. My Only Wish (This Year)- Brittney Spears
  26. Last Christmas- Ariana Grande
  27. Baby, It's Cold Outside- Seth MacFarlane
  28. It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year- Andy Williams
  29. Silver Bells- Dean Martin
  30. Mary, Did You Know?- Pentatonix
Before I sign off, I would like to share the story behind the photo used for this post. That festive *NSYNC photo is usually my go-to background on my laptop during the month December. Sadly, my laptop is STILL being worked on so I won't be able to enjoy the full month of joy that this photo brings me. Note to University of Arkansas students: if your laptop breaks, don't take it to the bookstore to be worked on unless you want to be without at laptop for over 2 weeks. 

xo. Brooke

No comments: