Wednesday, December 9, 2015

DIY Holiday: A Beautiful Mess

A Beautiful Mess is my go-to blog for anything DIY. All of their DIY projects are super cute and have very detailed photos and instructions making them easy to actually DIY. I have been on Pinterest everyday for the past week trying to find the perfect DIY ornament for #BloggersDeckTheHalls, an ornament exchange for bloggers hosted by Cristina on Campus and Not Your Average Southern Belle. I ended up buying one, but I came across some great Holiday DIY projects (all from A Beautiful Mess) that I would love to share with you guys! I definitely plan on making at least a couple of these projects for my apartment and maybe as additions to some Christmas gifts! (Also, I apologize for any formatting issues... I've been laptop-less for a week, so this post was written on my phone!
DIY
Pom-Pom Garland
This Pom-Pom garland is so fun! Its a pretty affordable and easy project that will make your holiday mantle decor pop!
DIY
Winter Village
I absolutely adore this project. I have never seen anything quite like it before! How cute would this be in a little girl's room?!
DIY
Gold Leather + Fur Stocking
I have been wanting to make my own stockings ever since I started sewing about 3 years ago. I love the idea of using metallic leather and fur!
DIY
Porcelain Holiday Tree Lights
My mantle needs SO MANY of these tree lights! They look so easy too... This may be a nice pre-finals project for me.
DIY
Eye Ornaments
These are probably some of the cutest ornaments I've ever seen. I think if I find the time to make some for myself I'd add some glittery red and pink lip ornaments to the mix as well! 

Happy holiday crafting! 

xo. Brooke

No comments: