Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Lazy Girl Style

Source
It's FINALLY Winter break and I could not be more stoked! It's so nice to be able to relax at home and not have to worry about classes, homework, projects, papers, etc. Unfortunately, I started my off break by getting my wisdom teeth removed, so I'll be hanging out at home for the next few days. It's totally okay though because I get to watch TV, knit, color, and eat ice cream all day long which rocks. (P.S. Thank you Allison for the adult coloring book)

I don't know about you guys, but when I'm at home I want to be as comfortable as possible. The downside of this is that I also don't really like going out in public looking like I just rolled out of bed (this is generally how I look at home). I obviously will dress up if I know I'm going to be going somewhere that day, but if I wake up without any plans for the day I search for the comfiest clothes I own. I want to give you guys some style inspiration for some comfy AND cute outfits to copy this Winter break because you deserve to be comfortable! Also, while at home you're at risk of running into former classmates (yeet), so you have to look somewhat socially acceptable.
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Stay cozy & chic this Winter break, friends!

xo. Brooke

No comments: