Monday, April 13, 2015

Brooke Nicole


Brace yourselves! I believe it's time to re-introduce myself to the world of blogging!! I've decided to start fresh with a shiny new blog seeing as I am a shiny new Brooke (re-invented, if you will). Lots has happened since I started college a year and a half ago, but I'll save you the boring life story, and condense it into a tiny introduction to yours truly. Here it goes!

Hey there, everybody! As you can see my name is Brooke (middle name Nicole), and I am young, wild & broke. I am a sophomore Apparel Merchandising and Product Development major at the University of Arkansas, and let me tell you, it's SO much fun. I love clothes, music, food, cats, sewing, crafting, and coffee. This blog is dedicated to the things I love and my life as a twenty-something (I turn twenty next Thursday, but it's close enough), so if you have any issues you can take them up with my lawyer! Kidding. I don't have a lawyer. If you have any issues just don't read my blog. It's that simple.

Also, the #1 thing you should know about me is that I am the proud mommy of the cutest 5 month-old kitten to ever live. Her name is Luna, and she is the love of my life. You will see a lot of her, so I will just say you're welcome in advance!



Cheers!

xo. Brooke + Luna

No comments: