Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Netflix and Me:: a love story

Wow wow wow do I have a treat for you today!!! I will be sharing my top 10 list of Netflix favorites (only 5 today though, the rest will be posted next Wednesday, so be on the lookout). Netflix has been one of my best friends in college. We've laughed, cried, gotten outrageously angry, and eaten lots of Ben & Jerry's together (I recommend Half Baked Froyo~ all the deliciousness minus the guilt!! Score!!). It has helped my sister and I bond from two states apart (miss ya, sis), and it's given my boyfriend and I countless hours of (practically) free entertainment! Basically Netflix is great and we should all thank Jesus for giving us such a beautiful gift.

I spend a lot of time watching Netflix, so it was difficult to narrow down my top 10 favorite shows/movies. I decided to split this list into two parts because I'm kind of crunched on time.. I have Netflix to watch, of course. So without further ado, here is part 1 of my top 10 Netflix favorites!!

1. Gilmore Girls 
This show is great for any occasion. Are you hosting a party? Watch Gilmore Girls. Did you have a bad day? Watch Gilmore Girls. Are you on a first date? There's no better way to impress your hottie than with a few episodes of Gilmore Girls!! 

2. Parks & Recreation
WARNING: you will become emotionally attached to this show and be extremely depressed when you watch the series finale. Tears will be shed, but the journey is well worth it. Leslie Knope, I love you.

3. Switched at Birth
Okay, I know ABC Family shows are cheesy and stuff but this one is SOOO good. It's full of drama, love, comedy, and you even learn some sign language along the way (which is super cool).

4. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
This show is both hilarious and inspiring. It's also only one season and episodes are roughly 20 minutes long, so take a day to treat yourself and binge watch this show. 

5. Cupcake Wars
Cupcakes. *drops mic*

Well there you have it!! I've got some Netflix to watch. I'm currently watching Gosspi Girl~ SO MUCH GOSSIP!!! Seriously, it's a great show. Check in next week to see if it makes it on to part 2 of my top 10 list!!

Cheers!

xo. Brooke



No comments: