Sunday, August 30, 2015

Blogs I Love


I LOVE to read blogs. There are so many great ones out there about all sorts of topics! Do you have any special interests?? If so, I PROMISE you there are blogs about it. Yes, multiple. My personal favorite blog niche is fashion/crafting/lifestyle blogs. They're great for style, crafting, traveling, and cooking ideas which I love. Ive found that I get into blogs written by women because I feel like there is some sort of sisterhood connection there... I don't know how else to explain it. Here are some of my favorites:

Man Repeller
This is BY FAR my favorite of the blogs I follow. I check it religiously (at least once a day) to see what new fabulously witty posts await me. I would encourage every woman to read this blog. They post about fashion, beauty tips, feminism, food, powerful women, culture, etc. Plus they're all super rad, hilarious, well-dressed ladies! (They also made the picture I used for this post. How cute is that?!)

A Beautiful Mess
This blog just makes me happy. There are so many bright colorful pictures of Elsie and Emma's lives it's almost as if you are living it with them. They focus mostly on DIY projects, but also have recipes, decorating/photography/style tips. They have so many adorable crafting, scrap booking, decorating, styling ideas on their blog! They also have a store where they sell all sorts of cute brightly colored organizational and crafting goodies!

The College Prepster
This blog (along with the two listed above) has been a very strong source of motivation for me. Carly started her blog her freshman year of college at Georgetown University, and now she's basically built an empire of "Prepsters". She posts a lot of really useful organizational posts, and has many helpful study tips as well! 

Honestly WTF
I mainly visit Honestly WTF when I'm in the mood for some crafting. They post a lot of designer inspired DIY projects that are super cute, affordable, and sometimes even cuter than the actual designer product. They also have a lot of really great posts about fashion if you're into reading about that kind of stuff like I am!


Now that I've shown my favorite bloggers some love, I would love to hear some of your blog suggestions! (I apologize for the formatting issues)
xo. Brooke




No comments: