1. Yarn fuzz everywhere... Everywhere
2. Sneezing because yarn filaments fly into your nose becomes a regular thing
3. Being either envied or judged hardcore when knitting in public (there is no inbetween)
4. Knitting to relieve stress instead of yoga, reading, drinking, etc.
5. Providing extra entertainment for your cat who loves shiny things AND string
6. Finding yarn scraps stuck to your clothes, backpack, etc.
7. Having super soft finger tips from running them over the yarn as you knit
8. Random trips to the craft store when you absolutely NEED more yarn (even when you have a basket full)
9. Knitting puns become a part of your everyday conversation
10. The clinking sound of your needles will become increasingly therapeutic